Our philosophy is simple:
LEARN TO COOK.
PASS IT ON.
The major themes of our lessons can be summed up with these principles:
– the best diet is education
– cook at home
– rule of 1900/don’t eat food your great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize
– diets don’t work
– eat your veggies
– as long as you’re eating well most of the time, it’s okay to eat “treat” foods sometimes.
– food should be fun…eat with others!
– eat real food/know your ingredients/read your labels
– eat a rainbow every day
– drink more water, drink less soda
– challenge yourself: the more you try, the more you’ll like!